Universal centring microscope to set up tool machines (for example milling or drilling machines).
The edges of a workpiece can be positioned, rotary stages can be centered or machine spindles can be aligned. The centring microscope is fixed in the machine instead of the tool.
• the image is true erect and with high contrast
• the eyepiece has a graticule with crosshair and concentric circles
• LEDs are used for the incident light
• 5 µm centring accuracy can be achieved
• DIN 2080-A 40 (short taper) standard fixture
• different fixtures and draw bolt upon request